The Car

The Car
Welcome to my blog, detailing my journey to build a 2.0L Zetec based Westfield SEIW

Friday 8 November 2013

Factory Visit


I visited the Westfield factory where I met with Simon Westwood their Sales & Marketing Manager. After feeding me copious amounts of coffee we toured the factory, then discussed my proposed kit and options. There was no hard sell here as Simon let his product do the talking. I plan to build a 2.0L Zetec / Type 9 Gearbox based car and after our discussions have ended up with the following spec / option list to support the first phase of the build:
  • Starter kit
  • Powder coated chassis c/w with pre inserted rivnuts
  • Electric blue colour
  • FW front end / classic rear
  • Wide track wishbones (powder coated)
  • Exterior chassis panels
Luckily for me there were examples of both my chosen colour scheme, front end and engine options in the workshop as in the below photos
















No comments:

Post a Comment